Monday, April 29, 2013

37 1/2 Weeks

We have 18 days left until our due date! The baby is getting really big- my entire abdomen moves when he kicks or rolls... During the day, especially the more I walk, he drifts down into my abdomen more; however, at night he takes full advantage of the lack of gravity pulling him down to wedge his way up to as close to my collar-bone as he can get! The last couple nights every time I turn over I have to cough- he's putting a lot of pressure on my diaphragm and lungs.

I am so, so happy that I have been able to carry him to full-term. I have been anxious for most of the pregnancy that something bad would happen, and God has covered us in grace. I can't wait to meet our little "aquanaut" (as his daddy likes to call him)!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Ellsworth said...

I am so excited! I wish I could be there to greet him when he finally decides to come!